As a part of the Itenna Internship Program, you will have an opportunity to work on innovative, thought-provoking project alongside a team of supportive, full-time employees. The 12-week program will also provide you with a chance to gain new technical and professional development skills, participate in a wide range of mentorship and networking opportunities and have a lot of fun along the way!
Your experience will include:
- Engagement: Opportunities to cultivating meaningful relationships, working side by side with innovative and talent Comcast employees on impactful projects.
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development sessions and networking opportunities, giving you an opportunity to develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
- Active collaboration and integration with internal engineering teams and project stakeholders to facilitate and amplify engineering and innovation centers
- Identification and development of early requirements for new features and platforms
- Prototype and prove new technologies, concepts and methodologies relevant to our problem space
- Define and refine team knowledge dissemination processes that facilitate innovation
- Active open-source, developer, and academic community engagement